? ??????????????Punk Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1159 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Louis Vuitton (Brown)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (10 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 1679 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Club is on again!

The club was first deleted by the Stardoll stuff for a silly reason we don't have to bring up here. But I talked to them, and now the club have been activated again. But, as I wrote in a topic in the club, I didn't consitter it as the members cared about the club anymore, so I didn't delete the club, but I didn't do anything in it anymore.

But now, I think it's time for the club to be on again, and I made a few changes as you can also read in the club:
- New Presentation & Theme & Scenery on the frontpage
- An updated blog for the club (this blog) where all of the members are going to be able to write in!
- No managers

What do you think of that? Is there anything else you dislike in the club that you think we should change?
xoxo

0 comments: